Isaiah 45:13 “I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith YHWH of hosts.”
The love we have for Israel is deeper than our own lives. It comes from our love for our beloved Most High Eloha.
There remains a fullness of the restoration of all the people of Israel. This includes all the Anusim.
The Land of Israel and its inhabitants are chosen to experience the fullness of HIS blessing if we walk in HIS ways and KEEP His statutes.
Isaiah 1:26: “And I will restore your judges as at first and your counsellors as in the beginning; afterwards you shall be called City of Righteousness, Faithful City.”(Isaiah 1:26)
- Leaders of other nations should once again look to Israel for guidance. (Isaiah 2:4)
- The whole world should worship the One G-d of Israel (Isaiah 2:11–17)
- May the “spirit of the Lord” will be upon this work, and all Israel have a “fear of God” (Isaiah 11:2)
- Evil and tyranny should not be able to stand before the leadership Israel (Isaiah 11:4)
- Knowledge of G-d should fill the world (Isaiah 11:9)
- May we include and attract people from all cultures and nations (Isaiah 11:10)
- All Israelites will be returned to their homeland (Isaiah 11:12)
- Death will be swallowed up forever (Isaiah 25:8)
- There will be no more hunger or illness, and death will cease (Isaiah 25:8)
- May we see our great hope that the dead will rise again (Isaiah 26:19)
- May the people of Israel experience eternal joy and gladness (Isaiah 51:11)
- May we always be messengers of peace (Isaiah 52:7)
- Let all the Nations recognize the wrongs they did to Israel (Isaiah 52:13–53:5)
- May the peoples of the world finally turn to Israel for spiritual guidance (Zechariah 8:23)
- May the ruined cities of Israel will be restored (Ezekiel 16:55)
- Let all the weapons of war will be destroyed (Ezekiel 39:9)
- May the people of Israel have direct access to the Torah through their minds and Torah study will become the study of the wisdom of the heart (Jeremiah 31:33)
- May the G-d of Israel give you all the worthy desires of your heart (Psalms 37:4)
- May the barren land be abundant and fruitful (Isaiah 51:3, Amos 9:13–15, Ezekiel 36:29–30, Isaiah 11:6–9)